A high quality mouse made for everyone
Tired of dying against noobs? It might be your surface that's the problem! See for yourself using our included S.Q.A.T software.
(Only available for US customers)
What lies beneath the hood
Smooth tracking, yet lightning speed.
The ADNS-3310 optical gaming sensor delivers no positive or negative hardware acceleration, amazing accuracy, smooth tracking, and a maximum speed of more than 5.45m/sec (215 IPS) all the way up to 7000 DPI.
The lightning fast 32bit ARM™ processor enables the mouse to have many features without compromising the tracking of the sensor. The downloadable software provides access to fully customize all buttons, sensor settings, LED colors, macros and profiles.
We don't care if you're right or left handed.
The AVIOR 7000 is a premium 9 button ambidextrous mouse. The unique ergonomic shape has been developed to be used by either right or left-handed gamers, and to support a palm or claw grip.
Software & S.Q.A.T
Surface quality analyzer tool
With the new lift off distance (LOD) calibration feature we have combined the S.Q.A.T with adjustment of the lift off height to find the lowest possible LOD with optimized tracking.
Use the analyzer on a Mionix Mouse pad, such as the Sargas or Alioth, and you will see just how good they are!
- Ambidextrous design, palm or claw grip
- Grip friendly rubber coating
- 9 fully programmable buttons
- 3 steps in-game DPI adjustment
- 2 integrated LEDs in 2 color zones
- Up to 16.8 Million color options
- Color shift, Solid, Blinking, Pulsating and Breathing lighting effects
- 32bit ARM Processor running at 32Mhz with 128 kb built-in memory
- Large PTFE mouse feet
- Gold Plated, Full speed USB 2.0 with Plug and Play
- 2m long braided cabley
- Weight: 100g
- ADNS 3310 - IR-LED optical sensor
- 7000 DPI with 50 steps increments
- Max. Tracking speed 5.4 m/sec (212 IPS)
- No positive/negative acceleration
- Lift off distance in 10 steps
- Angle snapping in 15 steps
- Fully adjustable angle tuning from -15 to 15 degrees
- Polling rate up to 1000Hz
We know we make the best gaming gear
but what do you think?
Images in the wild
Others also bought