|File Size||53.78 MB|
|Create Date||November 25, 2016|
November 25th, 2016
- Added first version of macros. (Requires firmware 0.11 or higher)
- Added key commands. (Requires firmware 0.11 or higher)
- Improved heart rate algorithm.
- Added new languages: Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Russian.
- New heart rate algorithm that picks up the pulse faster.
- Added a new API, "bioRaw", for coders that want to build their own heart rate algorithm.
- Fixed an issue where some Windows 7 systems had trouble installing the drivers. This problem made it impossible to connect to the mouse from Hub.
- Improved behaviour of the colour slider where it previously could appear a bit jerky.
- Some application names within the Sessions data were truncated. This is now solved.
- Fixing visual and copy issues.
- Fixes for stabilizing heart rate.